Introducing Pressure Washing
Pressure washing is a technique used to remove dirt and debris from hard surfaces. Professionals often use it for cleaning sidewalks, driveways, and other outdoor areas. Pressure washing is also often used by homeowners who may not have the time or resources to clean their property correctly. Some of the most popular reasons for using a pressure washer include:
- Removing mould and mildew from exterior walls
- Cleaning cars and boats
- Removing dirt and grime from garage floors
- Cleaning concrete in preparation for painting or sealing
Why must Pressure Washing?
Pressure washing is an essential skill to have. If you don’t want to spend hours scrubbing dirt or grime off your home, buy a pressure washer. And if you don’t have the time or energy to clean your car, boat, or garage floor the old-fashioned way, a pressure washer will do for you in no time. It saves you time, but it keeps you from using chemicals and harsh abrasive cleaners that could damage your surfaces. It also reduces the risk of accidents and injuries due to lifting heavy furniture and other objects.
Top 6 Reasons To Use A Pressure Washer
- Pressure washing is a versatile cleaning solution that can be used in many different ways.
- It can remove the toughest stains, like mould and mildew.
- It can help to prepare surfaces for painting or sealing.
- It’s useful when you need to clean cars and boats without using water or chemicals.
- It can help to remove dirt and grime from garage floors so they can dry faster after being washed down with water and soap.
- It’s an affordable way for homeowners to clean their exterior walls, driveways, sidewalks, and other hard surfaces.
When You Shouldn’t Use A Pressure Washer
In some instances, a pressure washer may not be the best option for Cleaning. For example, if you have a wooden deck or other outdoor furniture, it’s essential to know that a pressure washer can damage those surfaces. Suppose you’re using a pressure washer to clean the exterior of your home. In that case, it’s important to note that power washing without removing loose paint first will result in water seeping in and damaging the integrity of your siding. Pressure washing is not designed for heavy-duty tasks like scraping off caked-on dirt or cleaning grout. This is not the appropriate tool if your job requires more than just surface cleaning.
Don’t have time to Pressure Wash?
SM&MN Cleaning is a specialised cleaning service that will help you take care of these difficult-to-reach locations while enhancing curb appeal and reducing stress levels during the busy months! To keep your property looking its best, we offer a pressure cleaning service that comes to you. We utilise eco-friendly cleaning chemicals and processes, and our skilled cleaners have years of experience, so you don’t have to worry about any hidden dangers. Join us in the cleaning process! Call us for your cleaning solution.